Sunday, March 2, 2014

Jodi Thomas Two-Step Grant Winners!


Many thanks to all who applied for the Jodi Thomas Two-Step Grant.  While we wish we could have accommodated everyone, we had to pick three.  The winners of a free conference registration are...

Rachel Firasek
Elizabeth Webb

And congratulations to our Grand Prize Winner, who receives a free conference registration and a complimentary 2-night stay at the conference hotel!

Mary Hicks

If you entered but did not win, you can still register for the conference at the discounted rate of $125.

See you all in a few weeks!

2 comments:

  1. Totally wonderful! Congrats to the winners and a big THANK YOU to Jodi Thomas.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU, JODI THOMAS!!!! Mary Hicks, shouting out!!

    I'm so excited I can't stand it!! And I can't wait to meet you at the conference and thank you again! This will be my first writers conference. I'm looking forward to all the speakers. Everything on the agenda looks interesting.

    I have to stop saying that I never win anything! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!